1) MASKS: Masks have made a huge come back this year from multitasking to sheet masks and something that we have been doing in house for years, ‘patch working’ your masks for different concerns. This means using masks suitable for the different skin concerns. A clarifying mask on oily areas, a hydrating for parched areas for example.
2) BOOSTERS: Ultra concentrated fluids that can be added to your moisturiser, for instance, allowing you to tailor make your skincare. We LOVE Elena Rubin Biogenisis serum exclusively from U & Your Skin in the UK.
3) SPF EVERYWHERE: Not just to be applied to the obvious areas you’ll see this sneaking into makeup including eye shadows to ensure more comprehensive protection. HURRAH!
4) BEAUTY GADGETS: Prevalent in the US & Asia gadgets are set to sweep over here! Check out Exfolimate exclusive to our skin lounge & just £19.99!
5) FATTY ACIDS: We’ve been talking good fats for over a decade to our clients. Now not just good enough to eat but also to be found in some skincare too.
Content Copyright © 2016 U & Your Skin LTD.
PERMISSION TO REPRINT: You may use any items from this article in your print, blog, magazine or electronic newsletter. But in order to do so, you must include the following paragraph including a link to www.uandyourskin.co.uk
Information courtesy of Louise Thomas-Minns Celebrity Skin Therapist & founder of www.uandyourskin.co.uk